NOW Is The Time To Buy
The Best Time To Buy Real Estate Was 30 Years Ago.
The Second Best Time Is NOW!
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do
than by the ones you did do." - - - Mark Twain
The pendulum has finally reached the end of its swing. 65% of economists surveyed in a recent Wall Street Journal poll feel that "the worst is over"
Housing inventories are shrinking and home prices have bottomed out.A Perfect Storm Is Brewing
Right now, extremely favorable economic conditions make this an excellent time to buy a home
- Interest rates are historically low.
- Home prices have declined to attractive levels.
- And many homeowners are anxious to sell.
This is a golden opportunity for astute home buyers. This is the moment you have been waiting for.Don't be fooled into believing that prices are going to continue to decline or that things are going to stay this "buyer friendly".
- The best prices
- The lowest interest rates
- And the "softest" home sellers you are going to encounter.
And Don't Forget The TAX BENEFITS of homeownership! Click the link below to learn more.
"The Great American Tax Shelter" - Uncle Sam's Generous Gift To Homeowners
Don't be indecisive! Seize the moment. Now is the ideal time to buy a home. This is the "once in a lifetime" set of circumstances that you've been hoping for. You'll be kicking yourself, if you let this opportunity slip away.
Don't listen to the "armchair experts" and "barbershop economists", who are telling you to wait. Dont allow journalistic sensationalism touting the myth of a "double dip recession" cause you to miss this chance of a lifetime.
Pent-up demand for homes is strong.
For many months, home buyers have been sitting on the sidelines waiting for home prices to decline further but, take it from me, this is the "bottom of the market". Prices are not going down any further and the dam holding back the pent-up demand is about to break. This year, (once everyone recognizes that the decline is over), a flood of new home buyers will be surging into the market.
Right now there are still many bargains available but this window of opportunity may be brief.
Don't look back on this moment and regret that you didn't buy a house.
Don't be a shoulda, coulda, woulda home buyer.
- I shoulda bought a house in 2013 when interest rates were low.
- I coulda bought a house in 2013 for a lot less money.
- I woulda bought a house in 2013, I woulda been able to afford a nicer house. Buy a house NOW!
- Anyone who buys a house now will be getting the "deal of a lifetime".
- Buyers, who buy now, will be the envy of everyone else in the future. They will be considered the "shrewd home buyers" who made the right decision at precisely the right time.
- Over time, home ownership has proven to be one of the best long term investments an individual can make.
- Plus, the tax benefits of owning a home are incredibly generous. Under current tax codes, the U.S. government, and many state governments, actually reimburse you for a significant portion of your homeownership costs. Click the following link to read: "The Great American Tax Shelter" - Uncle Sam's Generous Gift To Homeowners
Market conditions have priced you right back INTO the market. Don't squander this opportunity!
NOW you can afford houses and communities that you thought were too expensive only a short while ago. Take advantage of this opportunity. Buy a house NOW!Don't Forget!
When you do decide to buy, contact
Contact Bill Boeckelman NOW .