Best Country Music Song Titles
Best Country Music
You don't have to be a Country Western music fan to enjoy the philosphical and sociological commentary being made through a song's title.
The following are some of my favorites. These are all actual song titles that made me laugh. Sometimes the titles of the songs are better than the song itself. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.
- Thank God and Greyhound, She's Gone
- She's Acting Single and I'm Drinkin Doubles
- You're Going To Ruin My Bad Reputation
- Here's A Quarter, Call Someone Who Cares
- What Made Milwaukee Famous (Has Made A Loser Out Of Me)
- Cleopatra: Queen of Denial
- Did I Shave My Legs For This?
- I Changed Her Oil, She Changed My Life
- Get Your Tongue Out Of My Mouth. I'm Kissing You Goodbye.
- The Pint Of No Return
- I Don't Know Whether To Kill Myself Or Go Bowling.
- Drop Kick Me Jesus Through The Goal Posts Of Life.
- Please Bypass This Heart.
- She Feels Like A New Man Tonight
- She Got The Goldmine And I Got The Shaft.